Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 August 2011

THE GLIMMER ROOM NEWS

NEW ALBUM STARTED
These past few weeks I have been really busy trying to get a spark for the new Glimmer Room album, to be honest it has been a bit of a struggle to get into as I have not written any new TGR music since A Diary Of Occurrences, but I think I am getting there. I am aiming for a follow up to 'Diary' with this one, as to me 'Diary' feels like a bit of a general overview of the whole Borley story and I want to focus on some finer details starting with the house itself. I am not sure as to just how this is going to work out as I have never started an album with such a defined idea of what I want to achieve with it. 
DIARY OF OCCURRENCES
This has been getting some really encouraging radio play the last month or so.
Echoes, Galactic Travels, Secret Music and Stars End in the States
ARFM here in the UK
Ultima Thule in Australia.
It also has featured in various podcasts including Astreaux World, Musiczeit, Magnatune.
PARALLEL  SUN
Some of you might be aware that I also am a member of Parallel Sun alongside OJ from The Jupiter 8, we perform a semi-improvised prog'ish brand of electronic music. Anyway we are currently about 2 thirds through the recording of our first album 'Room 15' so that is keeping me very busy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment