Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 May 2014

SUNDAY SYNTH MAY 4

PROGRAMME 318
GANDALF: TO ANOTHER HORIZON
MARCH OF NO REASON
COSMIC BALANCE
NATURAL FORCES
MICHAEL GARRISON: EARTH-STAR TRILOGY
SHADOWS OF TIME
RISE OF THE EARTH STAR
THE REMEMBERING
AFTERTHOUGHT
LANSDOWNE CRUISE
CONSTANCE DEMBY: SET FREE
WALTZ OF JOY
I SET MYSELF FREE
MOVING ON
MAKO: FORMS OF LIFE
SEARCHING FOR LIFE
RHYTHMICAL TENTACTLES
CHRIS SPHEERIS & PAUL VOUDOURIS: ENCHANTMENT
ENCHANTMENT
FIRST KISS
ACROSS THE FRONTIER
MISTS OF POE
SYNDROMEDA: BEST OF TAPES & UNRELEASED
COSMIC WIND
TIMELESS
RAINFOREST FEVER

1 comment:

  1. Bruce, great show again my friend! Great selection of music! Love the opening Gandalf tracks and Constance Demby's music. I have only heard a few of her's before now and I am glad to have been able to hear what you played here. I am going to have to add her to my music library. Also, another artists I thought I was the only one who listened to is Chris Spheeris. Love 'MISTS OF PO(?)! Great track. I have a couple of his albums. Will have to get that track. Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge and great music with us! Looking forward to next week's episode!!

    ReplyDelete